Thursday 18 September 2008

Messy Room

My room is a horrible state. My girlfriend is coming back from holiday tomorrow and I promised I would tidy up for her. Here's a quick description of the kind of filth that litters my tiny room: Numerous plastic bags (mainly from Morrison's. Why I haven't got rid of them is a mystery); A plethora of old clothing clutters the floor punctuated by the occasional odd shoe rising like a lone island from the sea of chaos. Fixed in for good measure is my Watchmen issues that I bought off E-bay ages ago, and numerous bits of papers and unopened letters - some of which contain mysterious phone numbers scribbled in my awful handwriting.

My desk is covered with hundreds of cheap Biros and drawing materials; a couple of packets of Bean Boozled jelly beans that I am really starting to regret buying (really, who would want to eat a vomit flavoured bean?). Time sheets for my job litter my desk from where I dumped them after cleaning out my backpack the other day. They are the reminders of the hard labour I have put in to the thankless task of filing at my local hospital. Among this debris is digital camera, hair brush and deodorant that I really should use more. A number of slowly moulding cups border my desk. It really horrible site let me tell you.

Worst of all the house vacuum cleaner, should I ever use it, excretes a terrible smell that defiles the air and worst of all my nostrils. Basically it is a sight that would make the Nurgle Chaos god (At least in Warhammer 40k anyway) of despair - personified by stagnation, entropy and disease - feel very sick.

No comments: